Hello bookish friends,
I recently completed cramathon from the 2nd to the 4th of august. I did this in conjunction with the Newts so some of the books do overlap in the challenges.
The challenges were to read
- A new release,
- A book with less than 200 pages
- To give an author a second chance
- To read 4 books
My original Tbr included A curse so Dark and Lonely and This one summer. Although I had problems getting This one summer as it didn’t ship in time for the readathon. Although this said I managed to get Spinning by Tillie Waldon instead. I have wanted to pick it up for years and never got round to it. A curse so dark and lonely proved to be too long of a book for me to read over the weekend as I also had to work.
In the end, my TBR ended up being
- A new release – Why you should read children’s books even though you are old and wise by Katherine Rundell
- A book with less than 200 pages – Bewildermuddle by Tom Blofeld
- To give an author a second chance – Bewildermuddle by Tom Blofeld
- To read 4 books – Spinning – Tillie Waldon
Overall I didn’t enjoy these that much. They were short and sweet books, Spinning was probably my favourite out of all of them.
overall page count: 538, three books read in 3 days
I’m certainly enjoying doing readathons at the moment, have two more this month!
as always, happy reading