Hello bookish friends,
In a previous blog post, I mentioned a few books that I planned on finishing before the new year. It was slightly ambitious, however, I managed to do it. In Ten days I managed to complete most of that list and more.
- On the come up – Angie Thomas – completed and really enjoyed!
- Tower of Dawn – Sarah J. Maas – completed and cannot wait to carry on with Kingdom of Ash
- Feminists Don’t wear Pink – Curated by Scarlett Curtis – Finished in my 24hour readathon and I really enjoyed it.
- Snowglobe – Amy Wilson – completed in my 24hour readathon it was a cute short story
The only one I didn’t manage to get to was The ladies Guide to Petticoats and Piracy and this was mainly because I have an e-arc of it and it is on my kindle. I will hopefully pick it up soon as I’ve had the proof since September!
However, I did then complete a few more books in the 10 days between posting that update and the new year.
- P.s I Still Love You – Jenny Han – I enjoyed this continuation to the series and will be reading the next one at some point soon.
- The bookshop girl – Sylvia Bishop – completed in my 24hour readathon and It was such a short cute, magical read.
- Lumberjanes Vol 2. – Selected authors – This was such a short comic that I read it within a few hours at work. I love this series of comics.
So, all in all, I read quite a bit before the new year and I am really proud of myself for doing this.
As always, happy reading.