Hello bookish friends,
This post will be posted later than when I write it. However, I am trying to do a few things for the tome topple readathon. I need to carry on with the throne of glass series starting with Empire of Storms which is around 700 pages long. It has been so daunting to pick up the book so something like the tome topple is the perfect opportunity to read it. The audiobook is 25hours long, although I have a few long travel outings soon so I’ll be able to listen to it a lot. I find this the best way to get through longer books as I cannot see the physical thing to get scared by the size of it. I then want to pick up the night circus as so many people have told me to read it. I am using the night circus as my buddy read challenge for the tome topple.
I am at work full time so I don’t have a lot of time to focus on the tome topple so I’m hopefully going to have time to read two books. If I read more then that will be perfect, I am also doubling and even tripling up on some of the challenges to complete this.
1. Read more than 1 tome (Empire of Storms and The Night Circus)
2. Read a graphic novel (still over 500 pages!) (Not completing as I do not have one and do not have the money or time to search for a bindup.)
3. Read a tome that is part of a series (Empire of Storms)
4. Buddy read a tome (the Night Circus)
5. Read an adult novel (The Night Circus)
The tome topple readathon started on November 16th at midnight in the current time zone where you are and ends on November 29th 2018 at 11:59.
As always, Happy reading